jueves, 18 de octubre de 2018

favorite concert

     
                                                   

My favorite concert was 2012 at lollapalooza because I was able to listen to my favorite artist Bjork for the first time, she is an Icelandic singer, songwriter, composer, actress, record producer, and DJ. Over her four-decade career, she has developed an eclectic musical style that draws on a rangef influences and genres spanning electronic, pop, experimental, classical, trip hop, IDM,

Related image
The experimental style of bjork is the one that I like the most, they surprise me and they give us with their album biophilia which takes into account the songs dedicated to nature, the concert and the memory with a lot of emotion because we have a high level of costume production, lights and the incredible voice of Bjork.
Image result for bjork biophilia
It was the first time I listened to his music in a concert, which I found very interesting and new for me at that time, it was a very well prepared event and a precise duration which allowed to hear the best and newest of it. If I had the opportunity to go to other concerts he would make me very happy because I am very interested in the new music he is making




3 comentarios:

  1. I've always wanted to see bjork live, you were very lucky !!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. wow, I feel so much envious! I would like to see Bjork in a live concert

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I like so much Bjork and the multifaceted that is her

    ResponderBorrar