I would like to visIt Islandia, it is a country located in the extreme northwest of Europe, I think it is a very beautiful place and with a very interesting topography because It has a great variety of volcanoes, lakes and glaciers very beautiful encounter island in Islandia that are created many years ago by magma because there Is a great volcanic activity, so that causes that they always find changes in their topography.
/s3.amazonaws.com/arc-wordpress-client-uploads/infobae-wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/20174325/PARA-TI-ISLANDIA-10-news-NO-WEB-20180323.jpg)
In general for me It Is very exciting to know the nature of other places and Islandia offers great contrasts because you can find deserts, glaciers and forests very close to each other and that is very curious for me, because that does not happen in other parts of the world.
This place is always in constant change transforming itself into a magical place to connect with nature.
i would like visit this country and see the northern lights. I think its a magic place
ResponderBorrarIt is really beautiful, i love the landscapes diversity.
ResponderBorrar